Poppy Series Course - Metallic Watercolor on Aqua Black - Parts 4a & 4b
Poppy Course Part 4 • Module 4 • Watercolor on Stonehenge Aqua Black Cotton Paper •
Proven Live Zoom Classroom Results • 12 Videos • 10 Downloads • 2 different complete projects • Self-Paced Course
Enroll Now • Learn how to paint in metallic watercolor on Stonehenge Aqua Black paper. • Even if you've never painted on black paper before, my methods will get you comfortable with the practice quickly! I have taught more than 100 complete beginners to draw, paint, and really enjoy the process.
This is #4 of 6 separate detailed modules, all with step-by-step videos and reference downloads. Each method includes two different sketching approaches! This is just the beginning of a must-have series of online courses that I've been working on involving sketching and painting. Course material will be available within 24 hours of enrollment.
• Playful, self-paced class
• Focus on creativity
• 2 different complete projects
• Drawing & design instruction
• 2 different drawing approaches for each project
• Transferring techniques
• Supply and reference printouts
• Instruction on designing a painting
• Amazon links for supplies
• Unlimited online guidance
• Membership in the private Facebook group
• 24-month membership - PLUS the*lifetime of the course,
*for as long as I continue to run the course.
See the video below.