Peacocks On Parade in Alcohol Ink
• Five videos • Detailed Instruction • Learn techniques that are not just for peacocks • Many procedures featured can be used in other types of art projects. • Methods include pouring, dropping, lifting, moving, dabbing, dry brush, and more.
• Playful, self-paced class
• Focus on exploration and creativity
• Drawing & design tips
• Live class proven techniques
• Finishing methods
• Supply and reference printouts
• Unlimited online guidance
• Membership in the private Facebook group
• 24-month membership - PLUS the*lifetime of the course,
*for as long as I continue to run the course.
Access will be available to all educational materials within 18 hours of your payment for the class. Please be patient. Sandy will add you manually and may not be online to see your enrollment instantly.
See the video below.
Once you register and pay for this class, you can go to the very top of this page and click on LOG IN / REGISTER. Add your user name, your email and create a password. I will add you manually into the member's only class ASAP. All class videos and print-outs will be available within (*hours or minutes depending on time zone and how often I check my emails) after registration. So Let's Get Started!