The FUNdamentals of Alcohol Ink - Chapter Three - Level Three - Trees
Chapter 3 - Level 3 - We Love Trees • Six Complete Projects Self Paced Course
Level 3 is about sharing even more proven illustration and design techniques. You'll learn a process for creating graduated backgrounds and rendering several types of symbolic trees on tile and Yupo in alcohol ink. Thoughts on why we create, finding your passion and on expressing ourselves through enjoyment and gratitude will get your ideas and creative juices flowing.
This section includes 32 videos which feature 6 complete projects on tile and Yupo, 19 PDF downloads support the lessons of pouring, working on Yupo, composition, elements of design, drawing symbols and inking different types of trees.And you'll get a lifetime membership in the private Learn.Love.Create Facebook group where fellow students' work is displayed, discussions are launched and inspirational content by yours truly is updated frequently.
This chapter will be released to you within 24 hrs. of enrollment.
CHAPTER THREE - We Love To Paint Trees
Six Complete Projects - 32 Videos • 19 PDF Printouts
Different Types Covered - birches, pines, bonsai and deciduous
• 24 month membership - PLUS the*lifetime of the course,
*for as long as I continue to run the course.
See the video below.
• How to achieve various flat washes
• Includes set-up and 3 wash techniques
• Flat, gradient and variegated washes demonstrated
• Compositional tips and element placement advice
• Also Includes 4 Tips Videos on ceramic tiles.
• Demos are done on 4 x 4” ceramic tiles, but techniques
can be done on any non-porous surface
• Tips videos and demos on Yupo paper also included
• Working with Snowcap ink to create a winter scene on black tile
• Working with canned air
• Finishing, sealing and packaging