The FUNdamentals of Alcohol Ink - Chapter Four - Level Four - Blooms With Air
Chapter 4 - Level 4 - Blooms on Black Using Air • Five Complete Projects • Self Paced Course • 24/7 - 24 month membership
Level 4 is all about taking your art - heart, mind and soul, to the next level. By loosening the rein on control and listening to your heart's song, you can tap into the creative energy and spiritual input offered by the Universal Mind within you. I'll be sharing a new technique I developed, using Snowcap and canned air (or air compressor) on black tiles; to create lively florals.
There are 20 videos and 10 PDF print outs on five complete projects using different techniques. Inking with mixative can change your game and enliven your alcohol ink creations. I find that the black tiles can get just about anybody back to being inspired and happy in a flash. And you'll get a lifetime membership in the private Learn.Love.Create Facebook group where fellow students' work is displayed, discussions are launched and inspirational content by yours truly is updated frequently. This chapter will be released to you upon enrollment.
CHAPTER FOUR •. We Love To Paint Flowers
Five Complete Projects - 23 Videos • 10 PDF Printouts
Painting Flowers - on a Black Background and on Yupo Paper
• How to create flowing white flowers on black tiles using air
• Using canned air, blending solution and Snowcap
• Includes set-up and painting techniques
• Also Includes 6 Tips Videos # 5-8 on ceramic tiles.
and 19 and 20 on Snowcap and air compressor.
• Demos are done on ceramic tiles, but techniques
can be done on any non-porous black surface
• How to create colorful sunflowers on black tiles using air
• Lilac on Yupo paper demo includes tips videos on Yupo paper
• Includes stamping, lifting and putting down ink
• Using mainly blending pen and dabbers