The FUNdamentals of Alcohol Ink - Chapter 5 - Level 5 - Trees & Abstracts
Chapter 5 - Level 5 - Abstracts And Elements • More Trees and Abstractions • Six Complete Projects • Self-Paced Course • 24/7 - 24 month membership
Level 5 is all about taking your art further and going beyond the basics. You'll have fun experimenting with various tools and new techniques. We'll be using air and masking fluid, stamping, pouring, dropping, brushing drawing, spraying and splattering on different surfaces including Yupo, hardboard and canvas. Detailed techniques for achieving abstracted finished pieces focus on using shapes, values, colors, and textures. Conceptual ideas interspersed with inspirational content which will continue to expand your imagination and enhance your artistic journey, with understanding, experience and growth.
Week Five includes 23 videos, 10 PDF print outs and features five complete painting step by step demonstrations. It is brimming with more tips and information about painting on Yupo, canvas, hardboard and tileboard. Learn more about the Principles and Elements of Design, creating abstracts with a clear center of interest, using Mixatives and air more effectively, working in a series, mastering masking fluid and last but not least, staying enthused, motivated and positive. And you'll get a lifetime membership in the private Learn.Love.Create Facebook group where fellow students' work is displayed, discussions are launched and inspirational content by yours truly is updated frequently. This chapter will be released to you upon enrollment.
Six Complete Projects - 23 Videos • 10 PDF Printouts
Painting Abstractly - on Yupo, Textured Hardboard, Tileboard and Canvas
Light and Dark Backgrounds With Tree Silhouettes on Yupo
Bonus Northern Lights Project on black tile
• Designing, transferring and Using masking fluid covered
• Includes set-up and painting techniques
• Also Includes 4 Tips Videos on Yupo paper.
and #19 and 20 on Snowcap and air compressor
• Demos are done on Yupo paper, but techniques
can be done on any non-porous, smooth white surface
• Also Includes Tips Videos #19 and 20 on Snowcap and air compressor
• Techniques can be done on any non-porous surface
• See the difference - Painting similar abstracts on stretched canvas
(sealed and unsealed - side by side, simultaneously)
• How To Create A Cohesive Series
• Material aimed at really understanding the elements and principles of design
• Explaining the essentials ingredients of a series
• The 7 Elements of Design • The 8 Principles of Design • How to go about creating a series
• Northern Lights Painting on Black Tile