Poppy Series - Part 4 - Metallic Watercolor on Aqua Black
Poppy Course Part 4 • Watercolor on Stonehenge Aqua Black Cotton Paper •
Proven Live Classroom Results • 12 Videos • 10 Downloads • 2 Projects
Enroll Now • Learn how to paint in metallic watercolor on Stonehenge Aqua Black paper. • Even if you've never painted on black paper before, my methods will get you comfortable with the practice quickly!
This is #4 of 6 separate detailed modules, all with step-by-step videos and reference downloads. Each method includes two different sketching approaches!
Access will be available to all educational materials within 18 hours of your payment for the class. Please be patient. Sandy will add you manually and may not be online to see your enrollment instantly.
• Playful, self-paced class
• Focus on creativity
• 2 different complete projects
• Drawing & design instruction
• 2 different drawing approaches for each project
• Transferring techniques
• Supply and reference printouts
• Instruction on designing a painting
• Amazon links for supplies
• Unlimited online guidance
• Membership in the private Facebook group
• 24-month membership - PLUS the*lifetime of the course,
*for as long as I continue to run the course.
See the video below.