Galaxy Sky Connections • Wet-in-Wet Watercolor Series
Paint Galaxy Skies • A SERIES IN WET-IN-WET WATERCOLOR
This course will train you to do a series of small wet-in-wet watercolors, in assembly-line fashion. I'll show you how to couple passion with production to create enthusiasm, focus, artistic growth, and personal satisfaction. If you want to improve, come and create a cohesive series of small paintings with me!
• WET-IN-WET WATERCOLOR SERIES COURSE •
• Three Phases • 41 Videos • 17 Downloads • 4 Zoom Class Recordings • Related Aurora Demos & Downloads • Freehand Instructions & Traceables • For All Levels • Accomplished And Beginning Artists Welcome • 24/7 - 24 month membership
I’ve been using this method for many years, and recently started teaching it. Learn how to create an art factory and produce your own series in watercolor on 140lb cotton rag. Whether you are an accomplished artist or you have never drawn before, with practice my methods will get you designing and painting in this wet-in-wet watercolor technique quickly!
I have taught more than 100 complete beginners to draw and to paint. Better yet, I've taught people how to relax, play, and really enjoy the process. Be sure to watch the introduction video here, which highlights some of the steps and techniques used. Here paintings are progressively assembled through a succession of identical steps.
There are three separate phases of construction on our conveyor belt, all with step-by-step videos and reference downloads. Learn my method of planning, designing, drawing, and painting in a series. You can use it with any art medium or genre. Once acquired, this process has the potential of expanding your understanding, inventiveness, and skills beyond your wildest dreams.
"The process is not about repetition at all, but rather about being able to explore, investigate, examine and address particular ideas, themes, compositions, concepts or topics in progressively deeper and more meaningful ways. You'll discover a greater variety of perspectives than is possible by making a singular piece or two. It's like looking at something under a microscope as opposed to giving it a casual passing glance. The closer you look, the more you see, and the more you see, the more fascinating your explorations get." ~ Art Business
The Three Phases of This Course : • One - Wet-in-Wet Backgrounds • Two - Planning, Designing & Transferring Your Art • Three - Painting & Detailing Your Pieces
• 41 Lesson Videos • 17 Downloads
• 4 Gallaxy Skies and 4 Auroras
• 4 Live Zoom Class Recordings With 9 Demo Videos
• Freehand Instructions & Traceables
• Fun Playful Class • Focus On Creativity
• No Experience Required • Beginner - Advanced Students
• 24/7 - 24 Month Membership • 8 Different Complete Projects
• Drawing & Design Instruction • 2 Different Drawing Approaches
• Transferring Techniques • Finishing Methods
• Supply List and Reference Printouts • Links for Supplies
• Unlimited Online Guidance • Membership in LLC Facebook Group
What people are saying: "I’m loving our fabulous classes with Sandy!" " Sandy is so inspiring!" "This course has been a life saver during quarantine." "Thank God for Sandy and for our art!"
"Thank you Sandy, I loved loved loved the course! Your method of teaching and coaching along really made it a pleasure to dive into. The set up and supplies, the volumes of lists and documentation you provided really made this a breeze! I would never know what to buy without this. I am going to do another set soon and watch again!"
"Thank you Sandy, I loved loved loved the course! Your method of teaching and coaching along really made it a pleasure to dive into.
The set up and supplies, the volumes of lists and documentation you provided really made this a breeze!
I would never know what to buy without this. I am going to do another set soon and watch again!"