Galaxy Sky Connections • Wet-in-Wet Watercolor Series
Parts 1 - 3 • Creating a Galaxy Sky Series * Wet-in-Wet Watercolor • Done In Assembly Line Fashion
This course shows you how to set up your very own art factory by demonstrating a series of wet-in-wet watercolors, done in assembly-line fashion. In this course, I'll show you how to couple passion with production to create enthusiasm, focus, quality, artistic growth, and personal satisfaction.
• NEW WET-IN-WET WATERCOLOR SERIES COURSE •
• Three Phases • 41 Videos • 17 Downloads • 4 Zoom Class Recordings • Related Aurora Demos & Downloads • Freehand Instructions & Traceables • For All Levels • Accomplished And Beginning Artists Welcome • 24 month membership
Enroll Now • This is the first time I have ever taught this method, online or off. Learn how to create an art factory and produce your own series in watercolor on cotton rag. • Whether you are an accomplished artist or you've never drawn before, my methods will get you comfortable with designing and completing this wet-in-wet technique quickly! I have taught more than 100 complete beginners to draw and to paint. Better yet, I've taught people to relax, play, and really enjoy the process. Be sure to CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW, highlighting some of the steps and techniques used in my never before taught technique. There are three separate detailed phases to this course, all with step by step videos and reference downloads. This is just the beginning of a must have series of online courses that I've been working on involving designing, drawing, and painting in a series. Registration in this course entitles you to a 24 month membership.
Enrollment in this course is OPEN and includes 4 live Zoom lessons from Oct. 17, 24, 21, and 31, 2020.
• 41 Videos
• 17 Downloads
• Related Aurora Demos & Downloads
• 4 Live Zoom Class Recordings With 9 Videos
• Freehand Instructions & Traceables
• Fun Playful Class
• Focus On Creativity
• No Experience Required
• Beginner - Advanced Students
• 24 Month Membership
• 8 Different Complete Projects
• Drawing & Design Instruction
• 2 Different Drawing Approaches Discussed
• Transferring Techniques
• Finishing Methods
• Supply List and Reference Printouts
• Links for Supplies
• Unlimited Online Guidance
• Membership in Private Facebook Group
Here's some recent student testimonials.
"I’m loving our fabulous classes with Sandy!"
"Sandy is so inspiring!"
"I'm very new to making art. This course has been a life saver during this pandemic quarantine."
"Thank God for Sandy and for our art!"