- All Learn Love Create Courses
- Alcohol Ink
- Big Bloom on a Black Circle
Big Bloom on a Black Circle
Six step-by-step, real time videos and two printouts guide you through creating this white and gold bloom in alcohol ink.This is my first tutorial featuring the brush dryer. I'll teach you how to create beautiful fades and lines using mixatives and metallics with this exciting and moving technique.
This course includes a 24-month membership to access these lessons 24-7 plus a material list and a reference photo download sheet.
Access will be available to all educational materials within 18 hours of your payment for the class. Please be patient. Sandy will add you manually and may not be online to see your enrollment instantly.
These techniques can be done on any nonporous suface such as black tile, Nara, and Grafix Dura-Bright Black or Black Craft Plastic.
• 6 Lesson Videos, 2 Downloads
• Supply List Printouts • Links for Supplies
• Unlimited Online Guidance
• Membership in LLC Facebook Group
• Self-paced class
• 24/7- 24-month access - PLUS the*lifetime of the course,
*for as long as I continue to run the course.
Save with the Alcohol Ink Blooms Bundle Here.