- All Learn Love Create Courses
- Alcohol Ink
- Blown Blooms with Ripples and Fades
Blown Blooms with Ripples and Fades
This course offers step-by-step instructions on Six complete flower projects. It covers everything you need to know to create blown blooms with ripples and fades in alcohol ink on nonporous surfaces. Fifteen detailed videos cover motivation, materials, design, and techniques for creating beautiful blooms with a brush dryer (on any white or light nonporous surface). This course includes a 24-month membership to access these lessons 24-7 plus a material list and reference photo download sheets.
Access will be available to all educational materials within 18 hours of your payment for the class. Please be patient. Sandy will add you manually and may not be online to see your enrollment instantly.
These techniques can be done on any non-staining synthetic paper such as Grafix Craft Plastic, Dura-Bright, Nara paper, white vinyl, ceramic tile, or plastic.
• 15 Lesson Videos, 3 Downloads
• Supply List Printouts • Amazon Links for Supplies
• Unlimited Online Guidance • Membership in LLC Facebook Group
• Self-paced class
• 24/7 - 24-month access PLUS the *lifetime of the course,
*for as long as I continue to run the course.